Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Do not be employed in function buddypress

• cantsave
    Participant

@cantsave

Good day! My WP v.2.91 (subdomain WP MU) is integrated with WP MU Buddypress. I now use this function:

if (is_user_logged_in () & & groups_is_user_member ($ bp-> loggedin_user-> id, $ bp-> groups-> id = 4))

But why does not work, and displays an error: Fatal error: Call to undefined function groups_is_user_member () in …
    And with the local WP v.2.9.1 buddypress works great. Prboval use define (‘BP_ENABLE_MULTIBLOG’, true); but not working. Is it possible to get something to work with this feature?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• r-a-y
    Keymaster

@r-a-y

Do you have the Groups component enabled on your BuddyPress install?

Login to your WP dashboard, navigate to “BuddyPress > Component Setup” and check to see if Groups is enabled.

cantsave
    Participant

@cantsave

Yes, everything is on the “allowed”

r-a-y
    Keymaster

@r-a-y

What do you mean by this?
    “My WP v.2.91 (subdomain WP MU) is integrated with WP MU Buddypress”

If you have BuddyPress installed on the WPMU subdomain and you’re trying to use BP code on your single WP install, you can’t as BP doesn’t know about your single WP install.

If you can, I would suggest using your conditional on you WPMU subdomain only.

“Big picture”-wise, you’ll need to think about upgrading to WP 3.0 and think about how you’re going to manage your single WP site and your WPMU network.

cantsave
    Participant

@cantsave

I’ve already decided this issue, but not as much as I want. Too complicated the job site, the extra memory use, because subdomain is also set buddypress with database integration

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Do not be employed in function buddypress’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar