Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

I WANT TO BACKUP TO UPGRADE TO 1.5 – integrity of downloaded files

• I WANT TO BACKUP TO UPGRADE TO 1.5…

HOW in dreamweaver cs4 or Filezilla (2011), check the integrity of downloaded files?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• r-a-y
    Keymaster

@r-a-y

To backup manually, make a backup of your DB:
    https://codex.wordpress.org/Backing_Up_Your_Database

And your entire files inside /wp-content/.

There are also plugins that help do this:
    https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/tags/backup

I must upgrade wordpress and after buddypress…?

is really any danger end up with not function site, if disable buddy press plugin and all related to buddy press, and upgrade it and all others of it, and after ENABLE ALL? NEEDED BACKUP In this case? if unsuccessful upgrade it will shown prior get enabled?

is really any danger end up with not function site, if disable buddy press plugin and all related to buddy press, and upgrade it and all others of it, and after ENABLE ALL? NEEDED BACKUP In this case? if unsuccessful upgrade it will shown prior get enabled?

r-a-y
    Keymaster

@r-a-y

If you are using BuddyPress 1.2.x and are dependent on a lot of BP plugins, you might want to wait until your BP plugins are updated.

If you want to test BuddyPress 1.5, you should do all your upgrading and testing on a development environment. After you have upgraded and you’ve made sure that your site functions bug-free and the way you want it, you can do the upgrade on your live site.

r-a-y
    Keymaster

@r-a-y

If you are using BuddyPress 1.2.x and are dependent on a lot of BP plugins, you might want to wait until your BP plugins are updated.

If you want to test BuddyPress 1.5, you should do all your upgrading and testing on a development environment. After you have upgraded and you’ve made sure that your site functions bug-free and the way you want it, you can do the upgrade on your live site.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘I WANT TO BACKUP TO UPGRADE TO 1.5 – integrity of downloaded files’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar