Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Burt Adsit
    Participant

@burtadsit

Easy? You mean like going to McDonalds and getting a cheeseburger easy?

Or going to the store buying all the fixings, coming home and making a cheeseburger easy?

Line 34 of bp-activity-widgets.php is the spot that echos the sitewide activity stuff you see. The loop around it uses the var $item which is of the flavor ‘array’ containing amongst other things the condiment : $item. If you use the proper kitchen utensil : bp_core_get_avatar( $item, 1 ) you are well on your way to making a normal size burger. That gets you the 50×50 avatar.

If your really hungry you could use bp_core_get_avatar( $item, 2 ). That gets you the big avatar.

So, is it McDonalds today or the kitchen?

I think Charlie Stout’s talk about farming in relation to bp has made me hungry.

http://charliestout.testbp.org/2008/12/22/want-to-expand-buddypress-expand-gravatar/

Ehegwer
    Participant

@ehegwer

I’m a vegetarian, but your recipe is just the ticket!

Thanks for the link to Charlie’s article – good read while munching some rabbit food.

Ehegwer
    Participant

@ehegwer

BTW – I’m looking for some custom gravitars – any designers interested?

Burt Adsit
    Participant

@burtadsit

You didn’t leave your contact info ehegwer.

Nice integration of bp into your theme. Then there is the evil bbpress side of look and feel that I haven’t had time to face either. Just make it go away please Santa. :)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Avatars’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar