Forum Replies Created
@Jeff: Thanks for the help. I deactivated all plugins, upgraded BuddyPress, and reactivated plugins. It’s working fine now.
BTW, I am trying to setup my BuddyPress home page using Appearance->Widgets but I do see only Sidebar to play with. How do I put stuff on the main page?
@Mike, thanks for taking care of this. I will give it a try now.
I am not able to get it working. I do get following errors:
Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home1/kailas/public_html/blogs/wp-content/mu-plugins/si-captcha.php on line 90
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home1/kailas/public_html/blogs/wp-content/mu-plugins/si-captcha.php on line 93
@Mike Challis: I need a captcha plugin that can be enabled sitewide. But it seems that SI captcha can’t enabled sitewide; every user needs to enable it manually.
@DJPaul: I tried what you told. Can you please take me to next step?
Try this plugin: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/extended-user-profile/
I am unable to access it:
The requested URL /elephants was not found on this server.
@DJPaul: Thanks. Here is the info you want:
1. Which version of WPMU are you running?
2. Did you install WPMU as a directory or subdomain install?
As a directory (mywebsite.com/blogs)
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
Sub directory (mywebsite.com/blogs)
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WPMU? If so, from which version?
2.6 -> 2.7 -> 2.8.4
5. Was WPMU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress?
6. Which version of BuddyPress (BP) are you running?
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
I removed previous version 1.0.x and did fresh install of 1.1. Steps I followed:
- (Forgot to disable BP plugin and Profile field setup)
- Removed wp-content/bp-themes
- Removed wp-content/plugins/buddypress
- Uploaded BP 1.1 to wp-content/plugins
- Copied BP themes to wp-content/themes
- Activated BP plugin
- Set bp-default theme for root blog
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated?
Yes many of them including Akismet, SI-Captcha, Profile Field Setup, etc
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
12. If running bbPress, which version?
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
Great it works. Thanks for the help.
So how this forums different from groups?. To me it looks the same.
Sorry about that.
On my BP installation,
BuddyPress Admin Bar -> My Account -> Blogs -> Recent Posts
Takes me to profile page.