1 year, 7 months ago
@mercime, yup it’s pretty strange. Sprung out of no where! I tried your method but issue still unresolved…would you recommend me uninstalling WordPress all together and re-install a lower version to see if it works with BuddyPress?
Hi Paul, yes they’re all up-to-date:
- Akismet (2.5.6)
- bAll-in-One Event Calendar (1.
- BP Labs (1.2.2)
- BuddyPress Group Email Subscription (deleted)
- BuddyPress Twitter (1.2)
- Easy Contact Forms (1.4)
- Featured articles Lite (184.108.40.206)
- Google Analytics for WordPress (deleted)
- HL Twitter (2011.7.30)
- jQuery Colorbox (4.4.1)
- KK I Like It (1.4.1)
- Private WordPress (1.3.4)
- Section Widget (3.1)
- U BuddyPress Forum Attachment (1.2.1)
- WP Live Stream (1.2.1)
- WP User Frontend (1.1)
Could these have anything to do with the problem? I tried deleting/deactivating them all but those problems still exist.
Follow BuddyPress on Twitter •
Contact Us •
Terms of Service