Forum Replies Created
If you get re-directed to the home page, copy the ”badge” folder from templates to your main skin.
If you use a child theme, upload the folder to: wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-themes/bp-default/ and it WILL work
Nope, i did check it but there’s no other records then the real friends my users have….
the upload link is there, but the file download limit on rapidshare is reached.
can anyone upload it to http://www.megaupload.com ?
added bij Paul’s request:
1. Which version of WP/MU are you running? WP 2.9.2 – BP 1.2.3
2. Did you install WP/MU as a directory or subdomain install? Using WP Single Install – Root Directory
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory? Root
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WP/MU? If so, from which version? No
5. Was WP/MU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting. see answer on #4
6. Which version of BP are you running? 1.2.3
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? No
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? No
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes? Custom
10. Have you modified the core files in any way? No
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? No
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in? Built-IN
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files. N/A
14. Which company provides your hosting? Hosting2go.nl
if your running a live site, i strongly suggest NOT to use 3.0 with 1.2.3!!!
wait for final versions from both WP and BP before upgrading.
it’s the safest thing to do
same problem here…
i got two groups: staff and members
i created a post in staff and in members.
when im in the staff forums, it displays the member topic underneath my main post as a comment…
and when i try to create a new post, i get this error:
There was an error when creating the topic
Whats up with this???? how can we fix this ?
@jeffsayre and all other users,
Im developing our new site right now, was looking for a cache plugin.
The option that Jeff gave us is by far the best option for WP & BP !
At least try it, it’s worth it
When will this be available for normal WP installs ?
Looks awesome man! For sure we’re gonna use this when it comes out!
PS: if you need any design help, contact me @ email@example.com
I’m having the same problem, can anyone help us with this problem?
That did the job! I added this line to my wpconfig:
define ( ‘BP_FORUMS_SLUG’, ‘community’ );
Here’s my version of bp-link: http://zipyourmix.com/music-links
Hope you like it
ps: if this is the wrong post/not allowed please delete this post
in the admin/profile page.
let’s say you activate the album plugin, it adds the menu option Album in your profile.
i want that to happen for the Support Center too!
Links, im working on a support center plugin, and i want a link to that in their member profile fields.
can anyone help me out?
what file should i edit to insert the links where i want them on their member pages?
No core files edited .
Buddypress 1.1 and the most recent version of WPMU… 2.8.4 i believe
im having major issues with this unfortunatly, when i upload an image it does show up, but the quality is much lower then the original file quality, plus the image is too small to crop properly.
i suggest my users using Gravatar right now, but i want to give them the oppertunity to just upload an avatar.
here’s a screengrab: http://twitpic.com/ju16r
this is when a user uploaded a picture.
i think for some reason the crop function is not working properly.
is there a solution for this?
ps: i changed my theme, if it’s a CSS error which tags in what file should i change to get this to work? i’ve changed the standard BP theme
Srry, but i deleted my header div ( since it was empty anyways ) and i still have the problem
looking at the source, this is my main content div:
no float involved