Forum Replies Created
I been doing some research throughout the forums here and google and still cant quite figure this out.
Hmm dont think that did anything. I even literally copy and pasted everything from home to plugin and still the same haha. I figured that would have at least broke it completely.
Haha oops, forgot to remove the [Resolved] on the topic. Hopefully after this then it can be permanent resloved
Alright one other issue with this. Everything worked fine from “Activity” all the way to “Groups”. I never thought to check all of the links in the member profile but once it gets out to the Forum link its all broken.
You can see everything before groups works perfectly but then after groups its all nice and broken again haha. I feel like a pill here now. Hope im not buggin too much.
P.S. I would love to paypal some of you for this help if possible
Perfect! That also worked. Thanks everyone for all of these fixes!
Crap. Couldn’t figure it out. I can’t seem to find out why the forum doesnt push all the way over s0 at least “Freshness” is on the end too. If you want to firebug it maybe it’s something stupid im missing?
grr normally i can figure this stuff out. I was able to find the bbpress.css file but i cant find where I can max width this. I made a snapyshot of what it’s looking like.
*Should I maybe ask this in a new thread?*
Fantastic! Works. Thank you very much. Now just fixing the style of this page. Ill repost if i can’t figure it out.
@WPwebbouw I’m using my own custom theme and used the custom theme plugin for it.
@modemlooper I have done that. I used one I made in the past that works on other pages and even made another one with the code that was in this forum also and that didnt work. I just cant figure this out haha.
I noticed all of the pages “members, activity, etc” never needed code int he page for it to work. I did put
Problems with getting it running.
- 15 hours, 36 minutes ago
Creating & Extending
Existing and new plugins/components and themes.
- 8 hours, 11 minutes ago
Legacy Group Forums
- BP External Group Blogs (2, 12),
- BP Profile Menu (25, 61),
- BP-Default (68, 540),
- BuddyPress Verified (6, 2),
- BuddyShare (24, 72),
- Custom Community Theme (12, 26),
- RS Buddypress Activity Refresh (6, 3),
- WangGuard (5, 17),
- WordPress en galego (25, 130),
- BP Media (501, 2,158),
- Invite Anyone (113, 421),
- BuddyPress Links (116, 277),
- Limit Blogs Per User (1, 0),
- IPhone + iPad Themes (6, 73),
- Import from Ning (8, 48),
- BP Include Non-member Comments (1, 0),
- BuddyPress Group Email Subscription (119, 466),
- BP Group Management (16, 25),
- Custom Profile Filters for BuddyPress (9, 17),
- BP MPO Activity Filter (2, 5),
- BuddyPress Group Activity Notifications (3, 3),
- BP-TinyMCE (14, 47),
- Enhanced BuddyPress Widgets (3, 1),
- Seo for Buddypress (22, 140),
- Buddypress Sitewide activity Widget (7, 11),
- Follow-Favorite-Like Post (2, 5),
- CubePoints Buddypress Integration (172, 941),
- Featured Member(s) Widget (9, 19),
- oEmbed for BuddyPress (58, 180),
- BuddyPress auf Deutsch (11, 14),
- Buddypress Profile Widget for Blogs (4, 9),
- BP Redirect to Profile (1, 1),
- BP Edit Group Slug (3, 2),
- WordPress Hook Sniffer (7, 21),
- BuddyPress Moderation (67, 179),
- CD BuddyPress Avatar Bubble (50, 315),
- Penny Stocks (5, 13),
- Facestream (23, 45),
- BP System Report (2, 0),
- Spam Eater (4, 23),
- BuddyPress Usernames Only (30, 125),
- BuddyPress Private Messages for Friends Only (10, 32),
- BuddyPress Hosting (21, 61),
- test group (3, 7),
- BuddyPress Wiki Component (24, 49),
- BuddyPress Forums Extras (28, 50),
- BuddyPress Restrict Group Creation (4, 13),
- Welcome Pack (108, 396),
- BuddyPress Member Profile Stats (5, 49),
- Semantic Web and Open Stack Integration (9, 18)
- 2 hours, 40 minutes ago
- Installing BuddyPress
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ixigjkptharbms/forums.PNG <– an image of what my page looks like in admin with my options.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jt0j9kbwfd0q22l/fullpage.php <– is the file I currently use which I did remove the sidebar call at the bottom.