403 wpmu-edit.php Site Admin Update Options
1. Which version of WP/MU are you running?
2. Did you install WP/MU as a directory or subdomain install?
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WP/MU? If so, from which version?
5. Was WP/MU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting.
6. Which version of BP are you running?
1.2.3 attempted upgrade
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated?
yes…and I have deactivated and deleted completely the one that I was working with before the crash
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
Since the upgrade, I am getting 403 errors at various functions. Some I have found reoultions for, but this one I cannot :
403 at wpmu-edit.php when I trey to update or edit at various place as Site Admin. For example, I want to add another Site Admin and when I select Update Options, I get that error.
Please help, I’d like to take a vacation
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.