Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

404 on all forum pages

• Boone Gorges
    Keymaster

@boonebgorges

Forums were working a few days ago but now I’m getting a 404 whenever I call up a forum page: both /forums/ and any single group forum.

Running WP 2.9.1.1, BP 1.2RC1. Using a child theme that changes nothing except for activity/activity-loop.php. Tried deactivating everything but BP.

It’s been a long day so I’m probably missing something obvious. I seem to remember having this problem myself some time ago, but I can’t find it anywhere in the forums here at bp.org. Thanks.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• r-a-y
    Keymaster

@r-a-y

Make sure there’s a /bbpress/ folder in /wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-forums/.

Boone Gorges
    Keymaster

@boonebgorges

Thanks, Ray. It’s there, appears to be complete, and is readable by apache. bb-config.php is also where it’s always been, and has all the right info. Dashboard > Forums Setup is telling me bbPress is set up correctly, but I reinstalled bbPress just for kicks, both as a new and an existing installation, and it’s still not working.

Boone Gorges
    Keymaster

@boonebgorges

OK, that’s weird. I just double-checked the plugin situation, and it turns out that the problem was being caused by wpLicense, which allows blog owners to specify whether they’d like a CC license. Weird. I will check out the plugin code to see if I can spot the conflict.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘404 on all forum pages’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar