Activity stream on front page not working with BuddyPress Template Pack
1. Which version of WordPress are you running? 3.2.1
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install? WordPress is installed in a subdirectory of of a subdomain, ex: http://subdomain.site.com/community.
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory? See 2.
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version? No
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting. Yes
6. Which version of BP are you running? 1.2.9
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? No
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones? BP Template Pack
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes? Custom theme integrated with BP template pack.
10. Have you modified the core files in any way? No
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? No
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in? Whatever the version is that is installed
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files. N/A
14. Which company provides your hosting? A university.
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else? Linux/Apache
I am running into issues getting the activity stream to display on the home page using BP Template Pack with my current existing WordPress theme. Setting the home page to Activity Stream results in a 404 page not found error.
BP Template Pack appears to be installed successfully, I am able to view other community features such as members and groups. Is there something else I need to do to get it fully activated?
I have deactivated all plugins except BP and BP Template Pack
I have set the home page to Activity Stream in Settings > Reading
The activity stream works fine on the home page with the default BP theme, but not with BP template pack.
I have re-saved the permalinks page after setting the Reading option.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.