BP 1.5 + CubePoints
1. Which version of WordPress are you running?
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install?
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version?
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting.
6. Which version of BP are you running?
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones?
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
Not running bbPress
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
No server errors
14. Which company provides your hosting?
I have got a problem with BP and CubePoints: when BP in unactive, i can perfectly navigate into the CubePoints page without any problem. When I activate BP, i start having some problems, as you can see in this image: http://i55.tinypic.com/w6w76.jpg
When BP is activated, in the CubePoints page i have a blank space on the top of the page (it’s not loading the BP admin bar), and it doesn’t split the user list in pages. The problem is that he creates a unique page of users, but it stops at the letter P (and I cannot assign points to users whose username starts with Q for example).
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.