Bug (?): private message to two members
I just want to see if someone else can repro this before I open a bug in trac.
I am on WPMU2.7.1 and BP1.02. I have repro’d this on a 100% stock install using the default member theme.
1. Browse to USER1′s profile page
2. Press “send message”, which opens compose message page with USER1 pre-populated in “to” line
3. Add USER2 manually to “to” line
4. Type a subject and message body
5. Press send
- Message is sent to USER1, but *not* to USER2
- Sent message page says “Sent between USER1 and admin.” – no mention of USER2
Strangely, using the skeleton member theme, I get the opposite (i.e. the message only goes to USER2).
Has anyone else seen this?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.