Currently or RC1. Shall I upgrade to RC2 or wait for v 1.0?
I’m on WPMU 2.7 & BP RC1. I wish to know which is the best option for my live site:
1. Upgrade to RC2 [and WPMU 2.7.1]
2. Wait till v 1.0 comes out and then upgrade direclty to version 1.0
If I choose to go with option #2, is it possible to upgrade directly from RC1 to version 1.0? I hope they aren’t many changes between RC2 and V.1.
PS: I’m running a live site using BP. So little worried.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.