Default member pages not working on 2.8 mu
1. Which version of WPMU are you running? wpmu 2.8.1
2. Did you install WPMU as a directory or subdomain install? directory
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory? root
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WPMU? If so, from which version? fresh install
5. Was WPMU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress? Yes, I made sure it was
6. Which version of BuddyPress (BP) are you running? BP1.0.2.
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? No
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? no
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes? standard
10. Have you modified the core files in any way? no
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? no
12. If running bbPress, which version? was waiting to make sure these two worked together before getting bbpress
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files. None
I have set up and deleted the wpmu and buddypress combo files three times and set up a new SQL database just in case and I still can’t get the member pages to show up using the default buddypress default home page. It continues to show me the following:
You do not have any BuddyPress themes installed.
Please move “/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-themes/” to “/wp-content/bp-themes/” and refresh this page. You can download more themes here.
I followed all of the directions listed above and nothing seems to work.
Also, in terms of my “manage theme” settings: I only show “default home theme”. In my buddypress general selections, it only gives me “wordpress default, wordpress custom, and mu default” I don’t see any buddypress options.
Please note, i’ve read every post related to this issue, but I can’t figure it out still. I’m willing to provide screen shots and/or reinstall, but would like to get some help.
The topic ‘Default member pages not working on 2.8 mu’ is closed to new replies.