HELP! I’m getting tons of Internal Redirects in Apache since BP 1.0 upgrade
I updated http://sportsblognet.com to BP 1.0 and WPMU 2.7.1 about two weeks ago. Ever since then my error log is getting flooded with:
Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use 'LimitInternalRecursion' to increase the limit if necessary. Use 'LogLevel debug' to get a backtrace., referer: http://sportsblognet.com/
From these errors, the site seems to hang, and I get nice whitescreens in wp-admin, or anytime a page is not cached, just about once a day. I reboot my server and everything works fine, until enough Internal Redirects starts the cycle again.
Prior to the upgrade, I did not have any one these errors.
The topic ‘HELP! I’m getting tons of Internal Redirects in Apache since BP 1.0 upgrade’ is closed to new replies.