1. Which version of WPMU are you running?
WordPress MU 2.7.1.
2. Did you install WPMU as a directory or subdomain install?
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WPMU? If so, from which version?
5. Was WPMU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress?
6. Which version of BuddyPress (BP) are you running?
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated?
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
10. If running bbPress, which version?
11. Please provide a list of any errors in your serverâ€™s log files.
No have any error
I PMed back stating:
I would reinstall both theme directories. It looks like there is something missing.
So, copy over a new copy of bphome into /wp-content/themes/
Then copy over a new copy of bpmember into /wp-content/bp-themes/
He PMed back this to which I said let’s continue this is the forum:
I reinstall but it's not working
i have this problem with all BuddyPress themes
the home page it's good