More Privacy Options not working
I have BuddyPress 1.1.3, WPmu 2.8.6, More Privacy Options 2.9.3, and whatever version of bbPress is installed by BuddyPress today.
My install is in the root of buddypress.my-domain.com. I want a members-only site, meaning access to the blogs, groups, member lists, forums, etc. are all restricted to logged-in members. I currently have only 1 blog.
More Privacy Options seems to be what I want, but I can’t get it to work. When not logged in as a registered user, the home page (buddypress.my-domain.com) sends me to the login screen, as expected. But if I type in the URL buddypress.my-domain.com/blog or buddypress.my-domain.com/groups or buddypress.my-domain.com/members or buddypress.my-domain.com/forums, I can access those pages no problem.
I’ve uploaded the plugin to the mu-plugins folder, and am using the following settings:
- Site Admin – Options – Site Privacy = Site can be viewed by registered users of this community only.
- Site Admin – Options – Allow new registrations = Only user account can be created.
- Site Admin – Blogs – (root blog) – Misc Blog Actions = Site Registered Users Only
- Settings – Privacy – Blog Visibility = I would like my blog to be visible only to registered users from blog community.
- Using “Blog Visibility = I would like my blog to be visible only to registered members of this blog.” doesn’t change the results either.
Am I missing something obvious??
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.