Moving BP to new URL syntax error
I recently created a copy of my website, the idea being I could use it as a kind of development server to test out my horrible coding skills without screwing up my live site. I copied the files across to a new directory, pointed the domain name, but when I visit my new URL I get this:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/…/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-members/bp-members-screens.php on line 474
What I have done so far:
- Compared the bp-members-screens.php file to the one in my original installation (seems fine)
- Closed the ?> tag (made no difference, and the other file works fine without it)
- Consulted the codex (no luck)
- Used search/replace on the new MySQL database to update the strings
- Edited wpconfig.php to update the URL and DB links
- Checked .htaccess (has no references to the old URL or DB)
Any suggestions much appreciated!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.