Posts on blog not display. getting 'page you were looking for was not found'
I have a problem with Blogs and main blog showing posts and says ‘page not found’ but i can see the post listed, even when i go to the tags the posts can not be opened.
See blog here http://popnws.com/constitutionofkenya/2009/11/19/harmonized_draft_cok/ one of the blogs created in the site.
if i go to http://www.popnws.com/blog i get the posts available but when i click to open i get this error ‘The page you were looking for was not found’. same case applies to another blog like the link above.
Everything else seem to work the groups, forums, members.
I have done a lot of research on getting a solution but cant find it here yet!
this is the look of my installation.
1. Which version of WPMU are you running? wpmu 2.8.6
2. Did you install WPMU as a directory or subdomain install? directory
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory? root
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WPMU? If so, from which version? fresh install
5. Was WPMU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress? Yes, sure it was i even created a blog and was reading the posts normally.
6. Which version of BuddyPress (BP) are you running? BP1.1.2.
7. Did you upgrad from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? No
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? no
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes? standard
10. Have you modified the core files in any way? no
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? no
12. If running bbPress, which version? integrated in bp
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files. None
Please help me solve this, I have struggled alot with it. Thank you!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.