Replies to activity status not threading
1. Which version of WordPress are you running? Latest
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install? Don’t know, sorry.
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory? Don’t know, sorry.
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version? No, fresh install.
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting.
6. Which version of BP are you running? 1.5.5
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? Yes, 1.5.4
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones? Buddypress and BP Profile as Homepage, Embedly, Buddypress Activity Plus, Buddypress Like, Q&A and Wiki.
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes? BP Social
10. Have you modified the core files in any way? No.
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? Not that I’m aware of.
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in? Disabled and deleted.
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files. Not sure.
14. Which company provides your hosting? 34sp
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else? Not sure, sorry.
Desperate for some help on this issue as it more or less makes the BP element of the site redundant!
Some users can reply to status updates but their reply does NOT nest under the initial comment. It does however show in their own activity stream.
So A posts on his own activity stream:
“Wow, look at this.”
B (an accepted friend) tries to reply:
“Wow, look at this
- Yes that’s awesome”
But it doesn’t nest. On B’s activity stream we see
- “Yes, that’s awesome” commented as a reply to “Wow Look at this” but it just doesn’t appear under the actual comment on A’s activity stream! What gives!
Any help would be hugely appreciated.
Site is http://www.wearethedads.com and I’m up to date on WP/BP. Using BP Social latest version.
Things I’ve looked at:
- It’s not spam, Akismet is not up and running yet.
- Theme – BP Social
- Every single plugin is currently off apart from Buddypress and BP Profile as Homepage, Embedly, Buddypress Activity Plus, Buddypress Like, Q&A and Wiki.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.