Things I Have Not Yet Found An Answer For: Settings, Groups, AdminBar
WordPress 3.2.1 Multisite with upgraded from 1.2.10 to 1.5 BuddyPress.
Using my own theme: Upstart Blogger Futurosity.
Willing to give a developer a login/password.
1. I would like to move all BuddyPress navigation into the BuddyBar. How to move widget code into the BuddyBar and have it not give a fatal error? I don’t want Members Directory or Group Directory pages so I have hidden those. I just want drop downs of the last xx number of new members, and xx number of recently active members, etc.
I read somewhere that the buddybar is disappearing in future devs of BuddyPress? I think that would be a big mistake.
2. The Browse and Upload an Avatar for a Group has disappeared. My only “choice”, which isn’t a choice really, is the Mystery Man default. This feature worked in 1.2.10
3. Can’t invite people after the group is created. The member list is not present on the Send Invites page. This worked in 1.2.10
4. New User Settings page is still blank after uploading the new Settings folder. I was able to edit settings in 1.2.10. I realize this is a new directory setup. Just don’t know what I’m doing wrong.
5. Delete/Remove/X button is missing from each individual post in the Activity Stream. In 1.2.10 I could delete double activity posts.
6. Sometimes when I login I am directed to the Register/Create a Login page. Reloading the page takes me to the front page of the site. I do not have WP registration open.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.