Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

cant get wp paginate links to work correctly

• firetag
    Participant

@firetag

I’m not sure if this is a buddypress issue or stupid me just using it wrong. I am working on my group categories plugin and I am creating a sub category groups directory as a sub navigation page inside groups. I don’t think it’s the way I am using wp paginate links because it works in another plugin I made and it’s the same code… The problem is that I can’t get what the current page is.. I’d like to do this based off the url so if you go to /groupname/sub-categories/5 it would be page five in the sub categories directory for that particular category group the trouble is the current page variable isn’t being set… I don’t know where to go from here.. I’m not sure if it’s a problem with my code for pagination or if buddypress is somehow conflicting with it. I think my best bet could be to just use regular expressions to get the current page number based off the url, but that sounds like a bit of a pain lol.

Any ideas?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘cant get wp paginate links to work correctly’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar