Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Forum pagination: Making Pretty Page Links

• LPH2005
    Participant

@lph2005

My students find it a challenge to navigate the forums. They were not seeing the page links at the top and bottom. Therefore they were creating dozens of topics with the same titles, etc.

The number of forum posts was changed tonight to show only 10 topics.

Next, I’m trying to pretty up the page links. I have css code but quite frankly my color scheme sucks.

` div.pagination .pagination-links {
    float: right;
    background:#f3961c; /* default background for browsers without gradient support */
    /* css3 */
    background:-webkit-gradient(linear, 0 0, 0 100%, from(#f9d835), to(#f3961c));
    background:-moz-linear-gradient(#f9d835, #f3961c);
    background:-o-linear-gradient(#f9d835, #f3961c);
    background:linear-gradient(#f9d835, #f3961c);
    -webkit-border-radius:10px;
    -moz-border-radius:10px;
    border-radius:10px;
    }`

Can someone suggest better color schemes to match the buddyboss theme? Maybe a gray or green (used in wiki and other blog themes). I have the green button in the top right navigation bar to match a different theme used for “site support” Basically the color schemes are getting too much and the site needs some consistency.

http://www.thechembook.com/groups/first-year-chemistry-learners/forum/

Thank you for the help.

PS. I’d really prefer that each number is surrounded separately and that more than just 1 or 2 pages are shown

1 …2…3…4….5….26 [rather than having to travel through several pages before getting to page 10]

• The topic ‘Forum pagination: Making Pretty Page Links’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar