Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Not all membrs are displayed on members page?

• ignitionmedia

@ignitionmedia

My database has 380 registered members.. I also have a plugin that automatically adds members to a group where there is 380 members in the group also..
    but when I go to my members page, at the top it says “All Members (212)”

Does anyone know why does it only have 212 when there are 380??

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Firstly check your filter, choose alphabetical order and see if all members show, and also if your site require email activation, you will see some members under manage users but not in members directory because their email is not verified yet. hope this will help.

regards

ignitionmedia

@ignitionmedia

Ok it must be the activation because the number doesnt change with the filter.. Is there a way to re-send an activation email? How can I send this or where can I tell people to request it to be resent?

Also, is there a way to change the registration so they dont have to activate it via email? I cant’ see the setting anywhere

ok try this :

use this plugin to manually active users that are not activated yet : https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-activate-users/

and use the below code in your functions.php .to disable email activation.

function disable_validation( $user_id ) {
    global $wpdb;
    $wpdb->query( $wpdb->prepare( “UPDATE $wpdb->users SET user_status = 0 WHERE ID = %d”, $user_id ) );
    }
    add_action( ‘bp_core_signup_user’, ‘disable_validation’ );
    function fix_signup_form_validation_text() {
    return >false;
    }
    add_filter( ‘bp_registration_needs_activation’, ‘fix_signup_form_validation_text’ );

ignitionmedia

@ignitionmedia

I found this plugin that seems to do the trick.https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/buddypress-pending-activations/
    thanks

use the plugin i just provided instead that plugin u provided will not be updated for buddypress 1.3

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Not all membrs are displayed on members page?’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar