Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Your Classified Ads Plugin : looking for developpers to help me finish this !

• grosbouff
    Participant

@grosbouff

Hi guys. Some months ago, I started my first plugin, BuddyPress Classifieds.
    After having rewritten it many times from scratches; It became Your Classified Ads, powered by another of my plugins, One Quick Post.
    The plugins work fine but have bugs.
    Since the last version has been released, I made a lot of changes to improve the code of those two plugins.
    90% of the work has been done (i think); but I can’t release a new version before having fixed all bugs and stuff…
    And with my current work; I don’t have enough time.
    I’m looking for developpers who could join me to help finish all this.
    I did put a lot of time in this and I’m very annoyed not being able to release the new version.

It would be really nice if we could finish this together… It’s the goal of open source !

Anyone interested ?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• grosbouff
    Participant

@grosbouff

I’m still waiting for u guys :)

grosbouff
    Participant

@grosbouff

Hey;
    Not any answer…I’m disapointed.
    This could be a very good plugin.
    I did some work on it today and most of the features are working. It just needs some more time and people to debug it.
    Do nobody need a classified ads plugin ??? It could be a killer feature for a social network.
    I spend hundreds of hours on this. All I would like is some of your time to help me finish it…

Boris
    Participant

@travel-junkie

Most developers might have other commitments and taking on another project isn’t something you can just do for a little bit. You’ll have to get familiar with the code and your coding style, both of which can be a pain if it’s really different from your own way of doing things. Don’t take it personally, though. When it’s finished, it’s finished and people will just have to wait for it…

grosbouff
    Participant

@grosbouff

Well, i made some updates today for both of my plugins, One Quick Post and Your Classified Ads.
    Those are alpha releases, but a big step has been made in the developement.
    Testing, debugging and donations are welcome !

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Your Classified Ads Plugin : looking for developpers to help me finish this !’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar