Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

A couple of issues with custom community theme

• Hi,

I’m liking custom community, and BP, and other plugins. A few of the issues I’m having.

1) I have multiple blogs/sites, set up in wp 3.1, however on each site the title of the first site shows, not the current site. (I have the same problem with other BP themes)
    2) slideshow won’t show images from the posts, and dosen’t seem to respond to the selection of a category.
    3) Avatars often don’t show, (actually, my chosen avatar’s not showing here either, I really don’t look like that!)
    4) can’t select static page to show as main/home.

Thanks for any thoughts.
    Arthur

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Still can’t add avatar to this site today. error code:
    Upload Failed! Error was: Unable to create directory /home/buddypress/public_html/wpmu/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/avatars/7475407. Is its parent directory writable by the server?

Virtuali
    Participant

@gunju2221

Is the directory /home/buddypress/public_html/wpmu/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/avatars/7475407 writable?

Sven Lehnert
    Participant

@svenl77

Hi @hoenera,
    Sorry for the late reply. The offical support forum for the Custom Community is here: http://themekraft.com/forums/

All these bugs are already fixed in the pro version. Free version will follow now.
    thanks

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘A couple of issues with custom community theme’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar