Categories
Search
Bottom

Admin Menu Broken, Now on Bottom of Page

• Mike Olaski
    Participant

@emjayoh

Hi all,

I am finally installing BuddyPress on my Production Server (without much testing on dev I am affraid).

I had much success until I changed the

id’s to get the content of the pages to fit my theme properly. But now when you are registered the admin menu is not on the top of the page, but rather it is broken and on the bottom of the page.

Can someone please help me trouble shoot this?

You can register at the site here:

http://themastercleanse.org/register/

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Your theme’s footer.php needs to call wp_footer, for example see https://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Development#Footer_.28footer.php.29

Mike Olaski
    Participant

@emjayoh

Hey Paul,

Thanks for the help. My theme’s footer does call wp_footer. It did before the install of BP.

I should also note, that on the initial install, the admin menu was working. It only seemed to stop working when I was adding my own

id’s so that the and div’s would fit my theme as instructed in the BuddyPress Template Pack Plugin.

I am just now disabling plugins to troubleshoot as well, since there are a few that I have installed since (all buddypress plugins).

I really need to solve this pretty quick as my assistant sent out an invite to register this morning, so you help is very welcome and appreciated.

Mike Olaski
    Participant

@emjayoh

I think I got it. Thanks. Plugin problem.

Mike Olaski
    Participant

@emjayoh

Oh, while here. Do you know how to remove that first item in the Admin Nav Menu on the Front end. There are 3 items. The first is the root website page or home page, then the second is my account and notifications. Here at Buddypress there is no home page, but on my site there is.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Admin Menu Broken, Now on Bottom of Page’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar