Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

“All Members” tab not clearing previous search on Members Directory

• I noticed that on the member directory page, if I press the ”All Members” tab after I do a search, it does not clear the previous search. This causes only the members who came up in the previous search to appear, but you would think that all members would appear. Looking in the code, the function ”bp_get_members_root_slug()” seems to control the url for reloading the page. But this is not clearing the search result. Does anyone know how to change this?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • It seems the “bp-get-members-root-slug() function is working just fine as the same problem exists even if I manually put in the url which should reload the members directory (and show all members), it still does not reload the whole page, only the members list. Since it does not reload the whole page, the search does not get cleared and only the members that met the search criteria are loaded. Any idea how to reload the whole page?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘“All Members” tab not clearing previous search on Members Directory’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar