Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

BBPress admin panel – how to access?

• This might have been posted before, and if so I really do suck at searching. Anyway; I have BBPress installed in my Buddypress-template, but I’d like to access the admin panel to BBPress.

The reason is simple: You can’t really do that much with BBPress as it is. You can only use one template and the use of plugins is severly limited. Grateful for any replies, cause as it is now, I’m thinking of switching the the likes of PHPBB3.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • BuddyPress just wraps bbPress – the admin panel won’t have any control over the group forums within BP.

So, if I want to switch to another BBPress template, is there any way of actually doing that?

I’m going to assume you have a stock BuddyPress setup and just enabled the BP Component ->”bbPress Forums – Activates bbPress forum support within BuddyPress groups or any other custom component.” to allow group forums – then no. You can change the BuddyPress templates via a child theme though. ( bp-default/forums and bp-default/groups/single/forum/ )

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘BBPress admin panel – how to access?’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar