Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

BP album + organize by albums

• Hello all! This may be basic functionality and thus a dumb question but is there any way to organize pictures uploaded in BP album into separate albums. For instance, let’s say a member of my site had pictures from their vacation. Is there any way to have them all in an album marked “vacation” that is apart from the other photos? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Chris

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• 4colourprogress
    Participant

@4colourprogress

Hi Chris,

Member albums is not a feature of BP Album + however it is a feature of the next big release (1.9), you can download a nightly release of the plug-in from the link below but be aware that the plug-in isn’t finished yet and may contain bugs.

https://code.google.com/p/buddypress-media/downloads/list

Cheers

Chris

Sweet! thanks a lot for getting back to me! I’ll give this a look!

@christophg not having albums within a user’s photos was one of the biggest reasons i opted to go with buddydev.com’s premium plugin BP Gallery. It’s about 30$ to take the 3 month member, and a lot has been written both for and against this plugin, and the concept of paying money for plugins… but let me tell you this… BP Gallery is simply superb. Period. Its an amazing plugin, and even if BP Album + releases 1.9.. i doubt if they can get it like this… but there are a couple of issues with BP Gallery: rating and flagging of comments and pictures is still not yet implemented.. its work under progress… final word… go for BP Gallery… its wayyyy too cool to miss out on.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘BP album + organize by albums’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar