Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

BP Groupblog Plugin Not Adding Users to Blog, Please Help?

• copgarden
    Participant

@copgarden

I could really use some help with this issue.

I have a client with over 200 teacher users in this network and have had them hanging for almost a week, the problem is with the groupblog plugin. When users join a group they are not added to the group blog, even when they visit then exit the blog. I’ve tested this with all levels of users, various privacy settings and newly created groups vs existing groups. Have tried disabling then enabling plugins as well as turning off then back on the groupblog feature for a group. Have all other plugins disabled including mu-plugins, only things active are wp bp and groupblog. Sites are in subfolders, not using subdomains.
    Originally was using wp2.9.2 – bp 1.2.4.1 – gb1.4.4 when we discovered the problem, noticed in the groupblog plugin changelog for 1.4.6 said it was resolved
    So upgraded to wp3.0.1 & gb1.4.9, still didn’t work
    Upgraded bp to 1.2.5.2 still not working

Tried rolling back to groupblog plugin 1.4.6 where changelog indicated it was fixed, no luck

Currently am setup with wp3.0.1 – bp 1.2.5.2 – groupblog 1.4.9.

Is there something I need to do to reset the thing after having used gb1.4.4 for a month, or can anyone verify if they’re having the same problem, or if it works for them??

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘BP Groupblog Plugin Not Adding Users to Blog, Please Help?’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar