Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Buddypress 1.2.6 Upgrade Problem

• Mark
    Participant

@markhahnel

Buddypress automatic update has been running for 1hour now!

The update process is starting. This process may take awhile on some hosts, so please be patient.

Enabling Maintenance modeā€¦
    Updating Plugin BuddyPress (1/1)

Is anyone else having similar problems?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • I have known situations where things simply have stalled or appear to have, and one has had to chance it and just navigate back to the dashboard where things were found to actually have completed, I’m not suggesting that this is the case here or that you chance interrupting the process, but that is a long time to wait.

In all honesty I would never upgrade BP this way, I always perform a manual removal and upload of fresh files via ftp or zip upload.

Arturo
    Participant

@arturo84

@mark: have you disabled all bp-related plugin and bp?

Er you wouldn’t disable anything with the auto update function it does all that ‘automatically’ but yes the concern would be a rouge BP reliant plugin misbehaving possibly and another reason why in the case of BP I would not be chancing to the auto updater.

Mark
    Participant

@markhahnel

I eventually gave up waiting, refreshed the page and the update was no longer waiting to be updated. Apparently its all gone in :) I’ll ley you know when I find a problem. Thanks

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Buddypress 1.2.6 Upgrade Problem’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar