Search
Bottom

Buddypress child theme creating problems

• aleenmohammed

@aleenmohammed

Hi

Please visit my website:
    http://studygroups.peguru.com

I am facing problems with the widgets that are placed in the Loop using the widgetized child theme by modemlooper. You will notice that below the groups section, the other sections like Members, Text and others are getting abruptly cut off. Can you help me determine the problem here?

Thank you for the help.
    Regards.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• aleenmohammed

@aleenmohammed

Anyone??

Hmm there are too many overflow:hiddens really, some are not required, such as on floated elements as floats create their own new stacking context and therefore have to contain floated children, and there is a mix of float:left and position:absolute on the same element in the centre column where both can never exist together pos:abs overules float, have you been making adjustments to the layout containers for this child theme? I would need to look closer to see where best to correct issues but a few overflows should probably be removed and replaced with a clearfix solution or simply removed.

Regards bumping threads: please wait a little bit longer than one hour, that is far too soon to be bumping threads for attention, generally rule of thumb on this and other forums is 24 hours.

modemlooper

@modemlooper

I’m seeing twenty ten not the default theme. Also, I haven’t updated . They may be out of whack with recent version of BP and WP.

@modemlooper it was default theme originally , then you must have seen 2010 now I see something called sufusion[sic] not really going to be possible to help with themes changing on a second by second basis :)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Buddypress child theme creating problems’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar