Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

BuddyPress External Group Blogs : link target _blank ?

• gregsexymedia

@gregsexymedia

Hello all,

I used the very useful BuddyPress External Group Blogs plugin and I would like to know if it possible to add a _blank target to the links that are in the RSS items displayed in the activity feed ?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• gregsexymedia

@gregsexymedia

Anyone can help ?

In the bp-groups-externalblogs.php file I found the following code :

/* Record found blog posts in activity streams */
    foreach ( (array) $items as $post_date => $post ) {
    $activity_action = sprintf( __( ‘Nouvel article %s sur le site %s’, ‘bp-groups-externalblogs’ ), ‘‘ . attribute_escape( $post ) . ‘‘, ‘‘ . attribute_escape( $post ) . ‘‘, ‘‘ . attribute_escape( $group->name ) . ‘‘ );

What I want is to open links form external blogs in a new window to I change with but It does not work :-(

Sunandan
    Participant

@sastry

Hi , Is there are a way to redirect avatar link to group page instead of sending the user to members page.

When i am using External group blog. The posts coming from external sites have avatar of this group but the avatar link is redirecting to memebers page i want this to redirect to Group page. Where should i change the code.

Sunandan
    Participant

@sastry

Hi , Is there are a way to redirect avatar link to group page instead of sending the user to members page.

When i am using External group blog. The posts coming from external sites have avatar of this group but the avatar link is redirecting to memebers page i want this to redirect to Group page. Where should i change the code.

Sunandan
    Participant

@sastry

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘BuddyPress External Group Blogs : link target _blank ?’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar