Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Error messages with the Welcome Pack plugin

• Hi,

I am getting the following error messages in the Welcome Pack plugin. It’s in the Configuration section. In response to the question “Invite the new user to become friends with these people:” and also “Ask the new user if they’d like to join these groups:” the boxes on the right display rows and rows ot this error message: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach () in home/goldber3/public_html/MMQG…. I can’t see the rest of the warning message and I can’t seem to be able to copy and paste it here either.

Thanks,
    Helene

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Not sure. I’ll assume you haven’t done anything funky with your database configuration; what other plugins do you have active?

Hi Paul, here are the plugins that are active:

Akismet
    BP Blog Author Profile Link
    BuddyPress
    BuddyPress Chat Component
    BuddyPress Follow
    BuddyPress Group Email Subscription
    BuddyPress Like
    BuddyPress Profile Privacy
    Eventbrite for The Events Calendar
    Fast and Secure Contact Form
    Invite Anyone
    More Privacy Options
    Network Privacy
    One Quick Post
    The Events Calendar
    TinyMCE Advanced
    Welcome Pack

There is also this warning at the top of the Plugins page:
    “The plugins page is not visible to normal users. It must be activated first. Activate”

I haven’t done that because I’m concerned that other users who can get into my admin area will do something bad.

I’ll test this on MS when I get in. I hope you have at least tried disabling all other plugins other than BP if to check if there is a conflict.

ok I’ll do that again Paul. maybe i missed something.

Although should I disable the privacy plugins too? And a question I have about activating plugins… I’m not sure if I should be clicking on the “activate” option or the “network activate” option when I install new plugins.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Error messages with the Welcome Pack plugin’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar