Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Facebook Login?

• I successfully installed the facebook login plug in. I had it up and running and I was able to login last night using my FB. But today, it doesn’t work. I don’t know what I changed. I turned on the calendar and some other items on the right side… but why would that mess up my facebook thingy?

http://www.nebwp.org/buddy/

Is the address. I type in the FB info and it jiggles and goes to the regular log in screen.

I also am not getting emails from the board. I don’t know why.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Don’t know, asking the author would’ve been a better idea. Does the problem fix itself if you remove the calendar widget? I don’t have a Facebook account so I can’t test.

Thanks, Paul. The creator has stopped supporting the plugin, but gives some suggestions on his page. I was hoping that someone with FB might try to join just to see if they can get it to work. I did disable the calendar.

My boss’s email was the default when I created this buddypress, and he is getting all the activity emails. I’ve tried to change this a number of times and it says that it will wait until I get the email confirmation to make the email change, but I never get this email. Any clue why? Is this a Bug?

r-a-y
    Keymaster

@r-a-y

You can’t have two FB AutoConnect buttons on the same page. Remove one of them.

Philo Hagen
    Participant

@philohagen

@zaimejs check the spam folder. Buddypress confirmations emails routinely end up in the spam folder for a lot of mail servers.

In related / unrelated news, I’ve had a problem recently where an individual member’s avatar has started showing up everywhere, like in place of each and every group avatar for example. It’s happened a few times and tonight I traced it to the Facebook Login plugin and once I disabled that everything returned to normal.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook Login?’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar