Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Found a bug!

• before everyone just redirects me to the buddypress trac to report the issue, just read what the problem is

I have tested this on several sites, including testbp.org, and my site with no plugins running.

The activity stream filter is not working correctly. When a new friendship request is made, the “%% and %% are now friends” is not appearing on the profiles. not saying that it never appears,, but it seems to not appear on newly registered profiles. It’s sort of random, but it’s not correct.

Tested on testbp.org, I created 2 test accounts and added friend, accepted, it did not appear on the accepted profile.

Another Weird test. On my admin profile, I have 75 friends. I selected the drop down to “show friend connections” and only 3 appeared!! like from 8 months ago

See if you see this on your site, maybe I am hallucinating! 😯

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • btw, I am using all latest versions of bp + wordpress. 1.2.7, 3.5

before everyone just redirects me to the buddypress trac to report the issue, *just read what the problem is*

Ok will do, now can you post it on trac please :)

I will, but the reason I said that is because nobody will ever notice or recognize it unless they read this first. :s :(

No it’s far more likely to get lost here actually If posted as a ticket on trac it has to be reviewed by a core developer and they are the only ones that can apply patches or at least commit patches – if people have the skills they are at liberty to fix the issue and supply a patch with their ticket and that will be reviewed by a core dev and committed if tested to work.

But yes to a degree it may be read here by someone that might have a clue as to the cause and they might have a look at it, but the ticket ensures it won’t get overlooked.

ok, moving on…

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Found a bug!’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar