Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Functions to display moderators and forum activity of a certain group

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • groups_get_group_mods( $group_id )
    groups_get_group_admins( $group_id )

jordashtalon

@jordashtalon

@etiviti
    Thanks any idea how to get the forum post count? And what is the quickest way to find the group ID?

jordashtalon

@jordashtalon

Actually I guess it should be @nuprn1

bp_forums_get_forum_topicpost_count( $forum_id ), where forum_id is groups_get_groupmeta( $bp->groups->current_group->id, ‘forum_id’ );

depends on the group_id – if you are within the group context then $bp->groups->current_group->id

jordashtalon

@jordashtalon

@nuprn1

Hey I was able to get the topics and posts to print out properly, however with the moderator I was able to get an Array with the user ID of every Moderator in that category: This is a var dump of one:

Array ( [0] => stdClass Object ( [user_id] => 10 [date_modified] => 2010-07-25 01:51:48 ) [1] => stdClass Object ( [user_id] => 16 [date_modified] => 2010-07-26 14:37:24 ) [2] => stdClass Object ( [user_id] => 27 [date_modified] => 2010-07-26 16:49:17 ) )

So I should be able to loop through all the user ids, is there a function to get a link to the mods profile, mods picture, and mods name, all from the user ID?

Where can I look up functions like that? Is there a place to look it up?

I’m also looking for the following functions:

most recent user in a group by id, last activity date of a group by id (e.g. Last Activity 2 days ago..)

Also I’m printing out the group IDS and Forum IDS at the bottom of the site when i’m in a group or forum, is there a better way to look them up?

Thanks for all your help.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Functions to display moderators and forum activity of a certain group’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar