Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

How do I stop Activity-Stream data from displaying without disabling it?

• mosesshohet

@mosesshohet

Hello all,

I would like to know what lines of codes should I insert in order to stop Activity-Stream data from displaying on my community webpages.

But I need to do it without disabling the functionality of the Activity-Stream feature. I need it working under the hood since I am using a plugin called “Buddypress Group Email Subscription”. This plugin sends out email notifications of group & forum activity to all related users. This plugin is based on the Activity Stream feeds. So, if I turn off the Activity Stream functionality, this plugin will not work. And I need it working since I want related users to receive email updates of group and forum activities.

So to recap, I need to stop Activity Stream data from displaying on all of my community pages, but without disabling the functionality of it under the hood.

I would like to know from you my firends:

What the are the lines of code I need to insert, and where exactly should I insert them in order to accomplish my goal?

If there are several methods to accomplish this, I would appreciate if you give an example for all of them.

(Optional)
    What should I do if I would like to use a graphic theme for Buddypress/Wordpress which is different from the default Buddypress theme? for instance, if I would like to use the WPMUdev.org Buddypress “Daily Theme”… Will I then need to insert the code modifications you gave me here in files which are different from the ones you mentioned ?

Thanks in advance,
    Moses.

• The topic ‘How do I stop Activity-Stream data from displaying without disabling it?’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar