Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

I need members directory for Profile Search plugin – but I don’t have one?!

• Hi All,

I have my test site here http://www.ukushosting.com/testshop. I have installed BP Profile Search – but it says if I am not using the default theme then I will need to add the code to the members page and to quote the readme…

`If you are using the BuddyPress default theme, open *index.php* in the *buddypress/bp-themes/bp-default/members* folder, locate this line (line 14):

``

and, right after that, insert the BP Profile Search form:

If you are *not* using the BuddyPress default theme, you have to insert the BP Profile Search form somewhere in your theme Members page`

OK – so where on gods earth can I find this page/file – I have looked everywhere through FTP – but nada!

Any help, much appreciated.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • It tells you right there where to look for the file? It’s either there or you have a copy of it in your child theme.

hye @hnla – thanks as always for posting – but I dont have this file as I am not using the default.

Sorry I maybe a little slow – but how to find the members page – I dont have this listed under my theme in any of the directories – I must be missing a brain cell today – sorry if its obvious – but I can’t see it anywhere search through my FTP client.

OK – I have had a good search and I simple cannot locate this file in the Fishbook theme. Maybe my lack of knowledge with the BP file structure, but I have genuinely met a dead end.

I do not know if fishhook theme is a child theme or not, but try looking in

wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-themes/bp-default/members

This is where buddypress default theme should be located relative to your wordpress installation if you are using wordpress 3.X (maybe 2.9) or greater.

OK I am an ass – its official. I did find the file – once I realised I need to go via the plugins to BP and then follow the structure. Sorry – It is taking me a while to understand the WP and BP structures.

Virtuali
    Participant

@gunju2221

Don’t swear. It’s a lack of respect, and knowledge. We try to keep this forum child friendly.

Save that talk for your night out with the guys. :)

I did not realise I had, but I apologise and duly noted.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘I need members directory for Profile Search plugin – but I don’t have one?!’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar