Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

I want to activate blogs so, when a new registration, appear blog build controls exist, in form

• I want to activate blogs so, when a new registration, appear blog build controls exist, in form…what to do? Also if not in Registration, later blogs can created… The problem is I do NOT find
    Site Admin > Options > Allow new Registrations: Enabled Blogs and User Accounts can be created

as my book (old 2010/2009 Buddy Press for Dummies refers: MU WP Edition), well where this found in WordPress 3.1.3/buddypress?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • If you have enabled ‘blogs can be created’ then the form elements will appear on the bp registration page – unless that is you have a custom theme which has modified things? if so you will need to contact the authors.

If you mean you cannot find the option to allow blogs to be created then you need to understand how WP works now with two separate section for ‘Site Admin’ & ‘Network Admin’ look in the top right corner of the dashboard for the Network Admin link

MU WP Edition vs WP 3.1.2 : ENABLE blogs : how?

WP 3.1.2 this i have…

Dashboard has:
    Dashboard
    Updates
    Akismet stat
    only no :
    ‘Site Admin’ & ‘Network Admin’
    well, where these under what?

PLEASE ANSWER ASAP…

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘I want to activate blogs so, when a new registration, appear blog build controls exist, in form’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar