Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Is there a Buddypress Analytics that lets you learn more about individual user behavior?

• PJ
    Participant

@pjnu

I have Google Analytics and it’s amazing, but I was wondering if anyone knew of any plugins or services that could let me learn more about users. Is there a way to track what pages a user views or see the duration of their visit? I’m trying to learn more about what my users like or view often and discover what they might not know of or what they might dislike so I can improve my site. Thank you.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Tim Seo
    Participant

@timseo

Getclicky and statcounter are other better analytics.

PJ
    Participant

@pjnu

Thank you @Timseo, I’ll check those out.

PJ – Check out Heavy Analytics – http://heavyanalytics.com. It is a plugin that we are developing for this purpose. The purpose of the plugin is to give you actionable information about your WordPress/BuddyPress users. For example, it will help you figure out who the leaders in your community are, who the most active members of your community are, etc.

We will be releasing the public Alpha soon and would love to have you test it out and provide some feedback when it is ready! Just enter your email address into the sidebar of the Heavy Analytics site.

Toby

I’m looking for exactly the same kind of plugin. I want to track which individual users are clicking on each article’s tweet and like buttons, posting in groups/forums, making activity updates, commenting on articles, etc. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Woopra might be able to do that.

@davidn879 – Much of that functionality will be included in our BuddyPress add-on for Heavy Analytics.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Is there a Buddypress Analytics that lets you learn more about individual user behavior?’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar