Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Member Directory: Last Active

• hebrews2124

@hebrews2124

Hello. I’m not sure if I am posting this in the right area or not, but I hope so. Someone please correct me if I am wrong. I’m new to WordPress and to BuddyPress. At any rate, I recently installed both WordPress and BuddyPress into the root directory of my website. Over the course of the last few days I have been noticing that my Members Directory seems to have something a little screwy going on with it. Every time a user clicks on a page it updates their status on the Member Directory page when the page is sorted “Last Active”. However, it creates a separate entry each time a user browses to a page or does anything else at all. So, for instance, if I log onto the site, and I browse five different pages (or even click the “Members” button at the top five different times, it creates five entries on my page, each a few seconds apart. This seems a little weird to me. I would think it would just create one entry for each user on that page and update that one entry each time the user clicks on a page or does something else. Is this behavior normal or is something wrong?

Example:
    #
    family_site_admin
    active 35 seconds ago
    #
    Member avatar
    family_site_admin
    active 52 seconds ago
    #
    Member avatar
    family_site_admin
    active 57 seconds ago
    #
    Member avatar
    family_site_admin
    active 58 seconds ago
    #
    Member avatar
    family_site_admin
    active 7 minutes ago
    #
    Member avatar
    family_site_admin
    active 7 minutes ago
    #
    Member avatar
    family_site_admin
    active 17 minutes ago

• The topic ‘Member Directory: Last Active’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar