Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Member Profile Pictures/Avatars Question

• Hello community,

My new members are having difficulty with uploading their photos. It appears I have the correct settings (disable avatar uploads – NO), so people should be able to do this without difficulty. But how? Where exactly do they go to do this? I sent them to visit their “profile” page, but no one has successfully been able to change their picture there.

If anyone has ideas…Please help. Thank you,
    Krista
    http://www.KBWomen.com

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Actually, I’m noticing a larger problem besides the photo upload issue. As the admin looking at the different members (not within the dashboard, but through regular site pages), no profile content shows up for anyone.

Anyone have an idea of what is happening?

Member can change avatars by going to their user profile > Profile tab > Change Avatar.

When you say no profile content, do you mean the tab is empty? There are no tabs? Can you be more specific? If you haven’t added any extended profile fields, the only data that will display is their name, I believe.

Thank you dcavins –

My members have already tried that method for uploading their avatars, but it does not work for them. It appears to be working…even allows them to browse their computer to get an image…but ultimately never successfully changes their avatar.

As the admin viewing our site pages and clicking on new members names on our home page, their name and fake avatar comes up with other tabs like “profile,” “friends” or “activity”, but nothing is below it. If you click on any of the tabs, they go no where. It is very strange, and I have no idea what is wrong!

Thank you for any ideas you may have…

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Member Profile Pictures/Avatars Question’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar