Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Members/register/inbox etc defult links broken

• Hi guys,

I don’t know if there is something I am supposed to have done or not, but on my buddypress installation of my wordpress site, whenever I click a link to register a new user, check my inbox, friend connections etc, I always get a 404 error. How am I supposed to fix this? The buddpress plugin has definately been installed, and is still located in wp-contentpluginsbuddypress. Am I supposed to move it or anything? I’ve tried but to no avail.

Is this normal or have I done something totally wrong?

Thanks for the help

cultured

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Is your permalink structure correct? Sometimes if the permalink structure is not a certain one buddypress returns 404 pages. If permalink structure is okay then try to look for the .htaccess file on your server as you need to have some code in this file for wordpress to function with other permalink structures. :)

If you need help let me know as I set up wordpress with buddypress for my hosting customers.

Hi ashley. Thanks for your help – I added some code from the wp website into the .htaccess file (it was empty) and the site is now fully working. Thank you very much!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Members/register/inbox etc defult links broken’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar