Categories
Search
Bottom

problem with delete a user from Super Admin Menu of WP3.0 with BP1.2.5

• rmac1962
    Participant

@rmac1962

Hello,

I’m using WP3.0 (network configuration) and last 1.2.5 BuddyPress.

I have a problem with delete of user using Super Admin => Users => Delete User option.

I receive a message :

Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in /homez.305/uscvbm/www/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-groups/bp-groups-classes.php on line 1053

Note: line 1053 : $group_ids = $this->get_group_ids( $user_id ); (function delete_all_for_user( $user_id ) )

And User is not deleted from this menu. When you edit this user, his role on site is set to “undefined” and you can define once more an Author, etc…

Regards

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Sean Boone
    Participant

@yellowboxstudio

I also just upgraded to 1.2.5 BuddyPress this morning and have this same problem.

Using normal wordpress dashboard I cannot delete user… results in error message:

Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in /###/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-groups/bp-groups-classes.php on line 1053

*Note: I am not using “SuperAdmin”.
    *Note: I am using “Fluency Admin” however. Shouldn’t be the issue.

When trying to delete user from front-end members page it simply does not delete the user at all. No error message or anything, it just doesn’t delete the user.

rmac1962
    Participant

@rmac1962

Hello Michael,

I confirm that the solution described in your topic resolve the problem.

This line in bp-groups-classes.php will be updated in next release / patch of BP ?

regards

rmac

Sean Boone
    Participant

@yellowboxstudio

I also confirm that this fixed the problem.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘problem with delete a user from Super Admin Menu of WP3.0 with BP1.2.5’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar