Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Profile page

• enderandrew

@enderandrew

I don’t want to have this massive registration form with tons of fields you have to fill in during sign-up. So I don’t have any extra xprofile fields in the base group. But when when I go to display a profile on my site, all I see is the username. I don’t see links to pull up the other xprofile field groups.

Can I change the profile page to show all xprofile fields from all the groups if the values aren’t empty?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• landwire
    Participant

@landwire

+1
    That really would interest me too. Ideally showing the different group names as headings for the sections if there is any data in any of those fields.

Quint
    Participant

@qrahaman

@enderandrew, I do not have your issue on 1.2.9 nor 1.5 Beta 2. The only issue I have is that the checkboxes options field that I add to XProfile, do not show up in BP 1.5 Beta 2 (only the first checkbox option does), while all options display in BP 1.2.9.

Quint
    Participant

@qrahaman

@enderandrew, I’ve just installed 1.5 Beta 3, and tried to recreate the issue I had with the checkboxes mentioned in my earlier post. This is issue appears to have been solved.

enderandrew

@enderandrew

I apologize. This was a false alarm on my part. I was testing on my profile, where I swore I had saved information. That was back when Ajax was broken, and I think it didn’t save my profile so all the fields were empty. I added information to my profile and it is showing up correctly now.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Profile page’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar