Categories
Search
Bottom

Random Post plugin conflicts with Readig –> Front Page –> Recent Post option

• glittereyes
    Participant

@glittereyes

Hi,

There are so many plugins that will allow me to use “random postings” on my homepage. However, it doesn’t work and it has something to do with the option under Settings –> Reading –> Front Page –> Recent Post option. I think they conflict that’s why it doesn’t work. What should I do so that the Settings –> Reading –> Front Page –> Recent Post option is not valid, instead the random post plugin I want?

Pls. help. Thanks!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Mike
    Participant

@suchaqd

I haven’t used the plugin or any randomizing plugin, but my best guess would be that it comes with a shortcode or template tag. If it does, paste that into a new page and go to Settings >> Reading >> Front Page = Static –> choose your newly created page. You might have to run the PHP exec plugin for it to work.

glittereyes
    Participant

@glittereyes

Hi,

The plugin did not come with shortcode or template tag instruction. They just said to activate only. Does any one here use a random post plugin for buddypress? Any recommendation or explaination to my problem?

Thanks!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Random Post plugin conflicts with Readig –> Front Page –> Recent Post option’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar