Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Request Addon: Rerouting forgot password, logout, and wrong password.

• gerikg
    Participant

@gerikg

When a person wants to register they go to website.com/register

but if it’s forgot password, logging out and wrong password it goes to wp-login.php

can I get it to go through the theme.

I saw a lot of WP plugins but they don’t work with bp’s login.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• takuya
    Participant

@takuya

If you are requesting such features, you posted at wrong place.

If you need temp. assistance, you posted at right place.

Which one is it?

gerikg
    Participant

@gerikg

It’s more like an issue. Log-in, register, forgot password, and log-out should be all the same look.

Log-in and register is buddypress theme and forgot password and log-out is wordpress core theme.

[rant]it won’t matter where I put it, it won’t get resolved or get a straight answer. Plus I can’t move it after it’s posted.[/rant]

Mike Pratt
    Participant

@mikepratt

It’s really more a feature request…and a good one. BP handles all the functions but passes lost password requests back to WP which blows because it takes unsuspecting uses into eh Wp back-end, under a different look/theme. Same thing plagues blog posting as well, which is fine for sites that want to create a user/blogs owner kinda ting (the blog owners expect some sort of admin) but for the rest of us making use of BP’s great social/engagement features, it just causes confusion unnecessarily.

Inactive

Anyone have any ideas on this?

I dont see this as a feature request. Dont offer a login built in without all the rest that goes with login.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Request Addon: Rerouting forgot password, logout, and wrong password.’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar