Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Sorry, no members were found.

• I recently upgraded our wordpress website with 700 members to wordpress multisite and installed buddypress on a subdomain.

Whilte the rest of the buddypress is working fine, I encounter 2 issues.

1. Members directory doesn’t show any members. It just says

Sorry, no members were found.

Members who log into buddypress, create or join groups etc are also not listed in the members directory.

2. When a person sends me a friend request, I get a notification at the top admin bar for it. But when I click on the notification, the theme at “/friends/requests/” says ‘You have no pending friendship requests’. So I cannot see the friend requests and cant accept them as a result.

I have searched high a low and have not come across any solution to this issue so far. I would apprecite if somebody can shed some light.

By the way, What I have tried so far:

1. manually reinstalled wordpress, buddypress and theme. No change.
    2. Changed to default BP theme. No change.
    3. Disabled all plugins, cleared cache etc. No change.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Members not showing after they’ve logged in is very weird. So BuddyPress was a new install, rather than a plugin? Have you set the BP_ROOT_BLOG constant?

Isin’t buddypress only supposed to be installed sa a plugin to wordpress?

https://codex.buddypress.org/getting-started/setting-up-a-new-installation/

I did set BP_ROOT_BLOG constant. As I said, everything else is working fine. Members can login, create groups and forums, join groups, the members in a group do get listed in that group, they can send friend requests to each other and also private messages, appear in activity streams….

It’s just that members directory comes blank and friendship requests page shows no friendship requests, even when the top admin bar shows notice of new request.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Sorry, no members were found.’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar